Holders of valid tickets have the right to be located at the Festival territory, if they observe the Festival rules. By being located at the Festival territory the visitor agrees to observe the Festival rules, as well as agrees that during the Festival he or she may be photographed and filmed, and that his or her image may be used for commercial or advertising purposes without any remuneration or application of copyrights. Festival territory will be open for visitors from 9 February 2017 6:00 p.m. till 11:00 p.m., as well as on 10 and 11 February from 10:00 a.m. till 11:00 p.m.
At the Festival location visitors may be subject to the verification of identity, personal items and documents. Organisers shall have the right to prohibit entry to the Festival territory, or to ban such visitors from the Festival territory, the behaviour of whom may disturb the Festival process or endanger the safety of other visitors.
Ticket forgers, as well as those involved in ticket forging shall be called to criminal justice. Children up to the age of 7 are provided free of charge entry to the Festival, if accompanied by parents or adult guardians who hold a valid Festival ticket.
To visit the Festival, visitors are required to present a valid Festival ticket. Valid Festival tickets can be purchased at the Festival location, at the Jelgava Culture House box office or by advance booking at Biļešu Paradīze box offices in the entire of Latvia or at the internet site www.bilesupapradize.lv. Copying of tickets and further selling is strictly prohibited. The buyer himself or herself shall be responsible for the risks of simultaneous use of ticket originals and copies. Festival can be visited, by presenting a valid Festival ticket. The ticket cannot be torn or damaged in any other way.
RULES IN THE FESTIVAL TERRITORY
Entry to the Festival territory is possible while the territory is open for visitors. To enter and to be located in the Festival territories, visitors must hold a valid Festival ticket. If the visitor wishes to exit the Festival territory and return to the Festival on the same day, the visitor must ask the entrance controller to stamp his or her hand with a special mark.
In the Festival territory it is prohibited to:
- in the Festival territory it is strictly prohibited to climb on the stage, to climb behind the fenced territory or to walk behind the fencing,
- to use an open flame (including candles, grills, oil lamps, torches etc.),
- to use, to sell and to hold drugs,
- to execute any commercial activities in the Festival territories without previous written coordination and without receiving a permit from the Festival organisers,
- to execute advertising, offering or distribution of any items or services, without previous written coordination with the Festival organisers,
- for visitors under the age of 18 – to purchase alcohol and cigarettes,
- to endanger the safety and health of other visitors by one's behaviour,
- to bring in items that may endanger the convenience or safety of other visitors (such as weapons, explosives, knives, gas cans, glass items and similar).
- NB! Storage of prohibited items and products outside the Festival territory at security or with Festival organisers shall not be provided.
- In accordance with the Cabinet of Ministers Regulations No.737, unmanned aerial vehicles or drones are coordinated with the municipality.
FESTIVAL ORGANISERS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1) injuries that the visitors have acquired during the Festival,
2) damage to personal items, as well as lost or stolen items – we do not recommend bringing and leaving expensive and irreplaceable items in the Festival territory,
3) the quality of the beverages, foods and other items or services sold at the Festival territory – full responsibility for it shall be undertaken by the service provider,
4) Festival organisers shall not be responsible for unused tickets, such tickets shall not be compensated.
FESTIVAL ORGANISERS SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- to change the Festival programme and times of the artist performances without previous warning,
- to prevent entry to the Festival territory or to ban visitors from the Festival territory, the behaviour of whom might disturb the Festival process and/or endanger the safety of other visitors,
- organisers shall have the right to refuse to sell alcoholic drinks to persons who are under the influence of alcoholic substances and may endanger themselves or other Festival visitors.
Festival visitors shall be obliged to observe all instructions and orders provided by the Festival organisers that are related to the Festival process and provision of order, as well as such instructions that are not mentioned in these regulations, but have been announced during the Festival. If any Festival visitor does not observe the Festival rules or any other instructions or orders provided by the Festival organisers, the organiser shall have the right to ban the Festival visitor from the Festival territory. By being located at the Festival territory the visitor agrees to observe the Festival rules, as well as agrees that during the Festival he or she may be photographed and filmed, and that his or her image may be used for commercial or advertising purposes without any remuneration or application of copyrights.
In the case of inquiries or questions, please address the Festival employees, who will try to assist you.
NB! Organisers kindly ask you to use the dust bins, not to litter the territory and to protect the environment!